Updated 21st June, 2019
Savvy’s Yard specialises in designing and manufacturing bespoke products as well as retailing other items from our website. We are committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all our activities. Visitors to our website may be assured that the protection of their privacy and confidentiality are afforded the highest priority. All personal information is collected, held and utilised in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act, 2018
Savvy’s Yard does not collect any personal information from visitors to the website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily provided. Anonymous information is collected, such as the number of visitors to the website in a given period. These data are purely statistical and cannot be used to identify individual user(s). Cookies are not used to collect any other information from visitors to the website. Visitors interested in requesting more information are able to provide contact details via a web form or are invited to email directly. Visitors cannot be contacted unless this information is provided. Visitors are also invited to provide additional information in the web form but a decision not to do so does not affect any subsequent negotiations or discussions
How we use information?
We will use your information on one of the other lawful bases described below: Legitimate interests The information collected by Savvy’s Yard will be used to contact you with details of our products and services. We may send details of future initiatives or products. It may also be used for research purposes. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require such information to be sent by contacting email@example.com
Contract (1) When you enter into a contract for goods or services with Savvy’s Yard, or where you wish to register an interest in doing so, we will use your personal data to enter into and fulfil our contractual relationship with you (2) Fulfilling our contract with you means being able to manage and administer our services, and maintain our standards of tailored service levels, customer care and consumer compliance. This might include fulfilling orders or returns, processing payments or refunds, and providing aftercare, as well as improving your customer experience online and otherwise, including by monitoring service levels and responding to feedback
We will never sell or otherwise share your details to any third party without your explicit consent Data security
Savvy’s Yard takes appropriate measures to safeguard the information we hold from unauthorised access or improper use. Personal information is stored in a secure, password protected location. Only employees of Savvy’s Yard or users specifically authorised by Savvy’s Yard have access to these data Savvy’s Yard will undertake to store personal information for an indefinite period unless you ask us to erase your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at any time
Integrity of data
Savvy’s Yard takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the information we hold is accurate; we use reliable collection methods and destroy or anonymise, out-dated data. You may request details of all personal information held by Savvy’s Yard in order to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information we hold and instigate correction (as appropriate) by contacting email@example.com
Savvy’s Yard’s website, social media accounts and services are not targeted at children and we would not knowingly collect personal information from children under fourteen years of age without parental consent
If you don’t feel we’re adhering to this policy what should you do?
You have the following rights:
(1) To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you, or require that it is transmitted to another data controller.
(2) To request that we restrict our data processing activities or cease processing your personal data in certain ways, for example because you do not consider it lawful.
(3) To require us not to send you marketing communications.
(4) To withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to process your personal data.
(5) To object to how we process your personal data, in particular where we are relying on our legitimate interests.
(6) To ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, for example because it is causing you distress or you believe it to be no longer relevant, or to correct the information if it is incorrect Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response, or have any other queries, you can also contact the Information Commissioner at www.ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this Policy If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on the Savvy’s Yard website. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.